Custom prenatal classes tailored to your needs and lifestyle. At the parent child clinic we offer 5 different options.
1- Private classes
- Custom class answering your needs specifically (bilingual families)
- Offered in the comfort of your home or at the clinic
- Class is as long or as short as you need
- Appointments available evenings and weekends
2- Semi-Private Classes
- same as private class but for a small group of 2-3 couples (ideal for friends or in-laws)
3-One day intensive
- One Saturday from 9:30-16:00. (ideal for busy couples)
- Discussed topics:
1- Labor & Delivery (increase your confidence, decrease your fears)
2- Coping with pain (Managing pain for moms / Partners actively providing comfort)
3- Our life with a baby (baby care, couple time, family issues)
4- Feeding baby (breastfeeding, alternatives ?,food intolerance, baby’s digestion…)
- Small cozy groups (5-6 couples).
- concrete tools as well as innovative tricks
- Lunch included
4-Birthing ball classes
One time 3 hour intensive class with your labor partner.
The birthing ball as a tool during labor:
- Gives Dad or the labor coach an active role and practical tools to help support mom during this process.
- Helps labor progress more quickly
- Decreases pain
- Facilitates natural birth
- Excellent refresher class for 2nd or 3rd pregnancies
You will have access to birthing balls for the class. You can also buy your own medical ball on site.
5-Caring for your Newborn
In this fun two hour interactive class you will learn to care for your new baby.
*A natural therapy receipt will be issued for income taxe and insurance purposes. (this applies to all our prenatal classes)
Not sure if your pregnancy cramps or other pregnancy symptomes are normal? We are here to reassure you with our pregnancy nursing care:
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Foetal heart rate (doppler) – NEW
- Urine analysis
- Weight gain
- Counselling related to diagnoses during the prenatal period (maternal or fetal health problems)
- Pricing according to the length and nature of nursing intervention